Thursday, January 29, 2009

Photography in General



Photography is a different way to look at things. When looking at a photograph the object/subject almost seems more beautiful than if you were looking at it in real life. True, it can also be argued the other way, but a photograph is a reassurance that what you're looking at is beautiful. The eyes can only take in so much of a particular scene at a time. A photograph is able to record a moment in time, which can be later looked at again.

There are so many different components of photography. One object can be photographed a million different ways and it can look completely different in every shot, because there are so many different components that the photographer has control over. As the photographer, I have control. I can make people see what I see.

1 comment:

  1. Love this pic! The angle is what makes it so interesting to me. It's true - I can only take in so much at first glance...

    ReplyDelete