Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring has finally sprung!

The beauty of the Utah State campus amazes me. As I see tulips, trees blossoming, green grass and birds chirping, it makes me excited. I took a walk around campus today after my Sunday afternoon nap. The lighting was perfect for taking pictures. I got some amazing shots. These are straight out of camera, not edited at all just so you know!









Last year I never saw campus in the spring. By the time spring had sprung school was out and I had moved back home. It's beautiful in the winter time, but it's even more beautiful in the spring. I think I like it better this time of year. It's quiet and peaceful and there's hardly anyone around. It's like you have the whole place to yourself and you don't have to be in a hurry to get anywhere. I took the time to look around campus and notice things I've never noticed before. It was a nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Boy Whitney - it IS gorgeous in spring/summer... I had forgotten. I guess I was too busy trying to go to summer school and have a job (that I hated!) Glad you can enjoy Logan while you are there - you'll miss it someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picture and excellent blogigin fully read and considered. Come take a look Teuvo images www.ttvehkalahti.blogspot.com blog and tell your friends Teuvo pictures blog. A very good continuation of the autumn to you. Teuvo Vehkalahti Suomi Finland

    ReplyDelete