Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spreadable Butter

So, call me high maintenance or extremely picky, but does it matter to anyone else to have soft butter to spread on their toast?

I woke up this morning and surprised myself. I made myself fried eggs and two pieces of toast with a full, cold glass of milk. I must have been really hungry when I woke up.

I go to spread butter on my toast and IT DOESN'T SPREAD! The kitchen window was left open last night and I guess it froze the butter! This is what soft butter should look like:



Everyone in my family feels very strongly about soft butter... my older brother once wrote a college paper about the importance of soft butter. You did write a paper about that, right Kyle? You don't still have that do you? That would be fun to post...

You may wonder why I have a picture of butter... It looked cool ok?!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are obsessed about BUTTER... What have I done to you? I should have had you all used to hard butter - that way we consume MUCH less!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit, I 100% agree with you!! I hate it when it's hard and unspreadable!! It makes life SO much more difficult...

    ReplyDelete