Friday, May 8, 2009

New surroundings

So, I haven't posted for almost two weeks and I'm so sorry! I feel so out of the loop... and I hate it. These past two weeks have been a blur. Between final tests and final projects, cleaning and relocating all my crap between two apartments, traveling, and job hunting... it's been insane! There were a couple days where I was tired to the point of exhaustion. But, now that I'm settled in my new apartment, things are starting to look up. Here are some pics!









If you go out in the middle of the street and stand there, this is what you'll see:

I have the best view of campus, and Old Main Hill as my playground!

So yeah. That's my apartment. Overall, it's so much bigger and nicer than my previous apartment. There's probably three times as much storage space than what I'm used to and it just has a nice feel to it. I really like it here.

That's going to be all for this post... sorry the majority of it is pictures with no explanation. One thing I hate most is pictures without explanations, so I'm going to be a little bit of a hypocrite right now. More posts to come!

Oh, I'm job hunting so if you hear of anything in the Logan area let me know by leaving a comment! Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey - looks really cozy and fun! Love the curtains! Imagine that - a college place with real curtains instead of broken plastic blinds! Good luck with the hunt - that is so depressing (especially this particular year) but I know you will prevail and end up working hard and getting rich (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete