Friday, April 3, 2009

Focus, People!

Focusing must come naturally for me as a photographer... When I have the camera in my hands and I press the shutter button halfway down to allow for focusing, I can feel the camera working. It's like the noise a computer makes when it's loading something. When the camera stops "working" I know that it's focused and I can then press the button all the way down and take the picture.

Why don't people understand how to focus pictures?! I get frustrated when I ask someone to take a group picture and then I look at it and it's blurry.

I don't like blurry pictures. Like this:



I think that's a person on a couch... holding a pillow over their head. But I'm not sure.

Hold the button halfway down, let the camera work and then everyone will be happier!

By the way, I'm very picky about my photos if you couldn't tell.

2 comments:

  1. whats more frustrating is when you tell them to hold it down a bit while the camera focuses and then take the picture and then they ignore you completely and do take the picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I think you're right about the picture being of someone sitting on a couch...holding a pillow over their head. But I'm not sure either. :]

    ReplyDelete