Friday, April 17, 2009

Small World...

It's amazing how many different (and the same!) people you connect with through blogging. I was on my Mom's blog reading her latest post about Butterfinger Mini Cheesecakes. (looks so-oo good by the way, Mom!)

I was reading the comment on that post and visited the profile of the one commenter. On her profile it showed that she follows a Lynn Shinney Photography. You know me and photography blogs... I'm obsessed with them and follow about fifty. Not even kidding.

So, I click on the link to the photography blog and up pops the wedding announcement of someone living in my building! Small world... cute announcement, very cute couple!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Whitney - that's amazing! Yup - small world "coincidences" are just heartwarming sometimes... I often think they are meant to be (we ARE all related you know!) Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete