Friday, March 13, 2009

Needing something new...

Spring Break is great, but you can only sleep in so many times before it gets mundane and boring.

I'm excited to get back into a routine. I miss my friends! I miss my WARM apartment. I miss my bed and my slippers I forgot to bring home. I miss the strawberry candies I always munch on at work. I miss walking through the TSC and seeing familiar faces. My calves miss walking up the hill every day to school... maybe not. I miss staying up late and doing crazy things.

I'm making it sound like I hate being home. NOT TRUE! I LOVE being home. I'll miss ultimate reign of cable tv. I'll miss the endless supply of food. I'll miss my mom and how much she spoils me. I'll miss taking showers and not worrying about when the hot water is going to run out. I'll miss parking in a garage and not having to scrape my car every time I drive somewhere. I'll miss having a constant snuggle buddy... my puppy. I'll miss a washer and dryer available anytime I need it.

I'm being dramatic for no reason. It's not like I'm stuck at college forever and I'm never coming home again. I'm pathetic.

No pictures in this post... that's weird for me, but I have nothing new. More to come in the near future! :)

1 comment:

  1. Well Whit - everyone misses you - Kipper, your "baby" brother, and especially your Mum... I'm glad the feeling's mutual (hopefully) I ESPECIALLY miss your camera! Keep on posting...

    ReplyDelete