Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break

This week is Spring Break... it was a much needed break. I was so excited when it started to warm up last week. The moment I left Logan, it snowed 14 inches. It snowed three or four inches in South Jordan, so not too extreme... but it's still snow in the middle of March. Not happy!

Me and my mom went to the store today. She bought me potato chips... ah... my life is complete. I always crave potato chips, but I've promised myself that I'll only eat them when I come home. Otherwise, my face would break out more than it already is because of the constant consumption of oil from the chips. Even though they're made with all natural sunflower oil DOES NOT mean they're any better for you.

Here's what me and my mom have been up to...

Stir Fry complete with chili garlic sauce, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Doesn't that just sound exotic? It definitely was exotic...

I love watching my mom cook. I help her cook, but mostly I just watch because I'm amazed at how good she is! She makes things look so easy and then when I try to do it I slaughter it completely.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, yeah, whatever Whitney... But you can really take the cake on the photography end! You are getting to be quite the intuitive cook yourself. Thanks for being here to play with our cameras - it's been great! I'll miss you...

    ReplyDelete