Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Eyeshadow and Lipstick

Sometimes the best weekends are the weekends with nothing planned in advance.

Because then you end up with pictures like this:




But then your living room ends up looking like this:


And you have to clean it up. My mom was always right... it's fun making the mess, but no fun cleaning up the mess.

I hope my roomies forgive me for posting these pictures, but they aren't THAT embarrassing. I think we all look really cute with purple eye shadow and bright red lipstick.

Sometimes you need a night with the girls so you can act like this without trying to impress a bunch of guys. That just gets tiring... besides, a guy won't willingly let you put makeup on them. It's just better this way and more enjoyable for all parties.

1 comment:

  1. You combined my two favorite things - photography & makeup!! I just got my bridal makeup certification, so next time you are in town, we should play with makeup!! Lol

    ReplyDelete