Thursday, March 5, 2009

We were walkin' in the park one day...


These are the funnest kinds of pictures to take... especially with a DLSR. If you keep the shutter button pushed down, it just keeps taking pictures. So you can capture the whole process... like this:








Isn't that cool?! I love watching everyone's face and seeing how it changes from the picture before it. Did Steve even make it off the ground? How does Chase jump that high? Kami was working on getting some good momentum... and Kristen looks like she's concentrating so hard! I l just love these pictures so much...

Some more highlights from our Sunday afternoon walk by the river:



Every walk needs a bridge picture! And some nice man walking by even offered to take a picture with all of us in it... how nice. He didn't quite know how to use my camera though, it was kinda funny to watch him!



The left picture is kind of dark, but it was in the car so it doesn't matter. Kristen and Steve have matchy matchy sunglasses... how cute. Actually no, Steve is wearing Kami's sunglasses that match Kristen's. And the right picture is of a thistle. Usually I don't think thistles are cool, but this one just spoke to me and I had to take a picture of it! Isn't the fuzzy background cool looking? That is why I love my aperture.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! I love the thistle too... Amazing how something so potentially irritating can be so beautiful. By the way - what IS aperture anyway? (remember you have digital photo DUMMIES reading this blog also...)

    Keep snappin' away - you're good!

    ReplyDelete