Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Out of the Apartment



I got home from school the other day and decided I didn't want to be inside. I packed up my camera, put on a hoodie and grabbed my sunglasses and walked out the door. The weather was so nice that I didn't even need my hoodie, and there were too many photo opportunities to keep my sunglasses on.

The ducks were out at First Dam and they were so excited to be scurrying around in the sunshine picking and prodding at the bread crumbs and duck food people of all ages were throwing their way. This little boy threw the crumbs up and over his head so hard that half of the food ended up in his hair and down his shirt. It was fun watching his mom laugh at him while he tried to brush it off himself.



The water was clear and calm with only a little bit of wind to create a nice little breeze to keep you cool. I loved watching how calm everything around me was. The water was clear and quiet. The wind was only slightly blowing making the weather not too hot and not too cold.



I look forward to summer when I won't be in school and I can fully explore the beauty that Logan has to offer. I've never really appreciated everything in Logan because I've been too busy with school to get out beyond my apartment. Either that or I'm just lazy.

Come this summer I won't be lazy anymore. I'm ready to be adventurous and explore the place I live.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!! Ya know, I'm not so sure So.Jo has these kinds of places, but perhaps I'll follow in your example and just walk around, haha. :]

    ReplyDelete